“We’re Part of the Solution”. The idea behind this is biodiversity as the foundation of nature-based solutions to climate, health issues, sustainable livelihoods, and food and water security. That’s why it is a correlation when biodiversity has a problem; humanity has it too.
The design represents the variety of creatures in Bali Island that create their own specific attractions. As Palemahan philosophy encourages us to have a good relationship between a people and nature. As nature provides a luxurious benefit, let’s preserve our biodiversity together by plant a tree in return. Designed by Meizal Rossi.
- Size : 53 cm x 53 cm / 20,8 inch x 20,8 inch
- There is a multifunctional pocket inside the bag that can be used as a bag wrapper
- Our signature material is from retired bed linens from various hotels and other businesses across Bali.
- Our packaging is plastic free which is made from recycled paper boards.
- All process from designing until packaging is based in Bali, Indonesia
- 30% of our profit will be donated to Lindungi Hutan to plant trees in the forests of Indonesia
For every TRI Cycle product you purchase, YOU plant one tree in Indonesia Forest. Thank you for creating a better change with us (#TRIforTree)
“Your Choice of Sustainable Lifestyle”