Bandara Flora Indonesia is inspired by the beauty of Indonesia’s authentic flora. This bandana represents several representative Flora from every island in Indonesia. Get a closer look at Indonesia’s flora starting from the Rafflesia Arnoldii to Pometia Pinnata.
Bandana Flora Indonesia is very fashionable, sustainable, multi-functional and educational. Made from recycled fabric that has been curated, it creates a comfortable feeling when wearing the Riam Kanan Bandana in daily activities.
- Size: 53 cm x 53 cm / 20.8 inch x 20.8 inch
- Made of 100% recycled fabric from shredded woods
- Neatly trimmed edges
- Square corner
- A very functional item that can be handkerchiefs, bandanas, scarves, wrappers, napkins, plastic replacement bags, seat mats, and more in one product!
- Beautifully packaged in eco-friendly packaging including how-to wear and washing instructions
- Designed and manufactured in Bali, Indonesia
For every TRI Cycle product you purchase, YOU plant one tree in Indonesia Forest. Thank you for creating a better change with us (#TRIforTree)
“Your Choice of Sustainable Lifestyle”