Bandana Riam Kanan represents the biodiversity and scenery along the Riam Kanan river. The design of this bandana will bring you to see the overall beauty of Riam Kanan starting from the various landmarks and domestic animals.
Riam Kanan Bandana is very fashionable, sustainable, multi-functional and educational. Made from upcycled fabric that has been curated, it creates a comfortable feeling when wearing the Riam Kanan Bandana in daily activities.
- Size: 53 cm x 53 cm / 20.8 inch x 20.8 inch
- Made of 100% recycled fabric from bed sheets
- Neatly trimmed edges
- Square corner
- A very functional item that can be handkerchiefs, bandanas, scarves, wrappers, napkins, plastic replacement bags, seat mats, and more in one product!
- Beautifully packaged in eco-friendly packaging including how-to wear and washing instructions
- Designed and manufactured in Bali, Indonesia
For every Tri Upcycle product you purchase, YOU plant one tree in Indonesia Forest. Thank you for creating a better change with us (#TRIforTree)
Our bandanas are made from bed sheets from different villas and hotels in Bali, this may cause material differences between the product you will receive and the product photo shown.